Quote: “Over the past 7 years, we have been heavily involved in the gaming scene. From building successful gaming YouTube channels to creating a viral Pokemon GO companion app, and later creating one of the most successful Minecraft servers out there - Pokefind.
What is War of Crypto? A step by step introduction based on Enjin Coin
All of this was achieved by working with top gaming influencers, and as a result, Pokefind now has over 1.4 million users. We will use all of that experience and expertise to create something we believe people will genuinely love and enjoy to play.”
- Daniel Matias (CEO of Lucille Games)
Influencer video showcasing Pokefind:
POKEMON + VANILLA MINECRAFT = EPIC!!!
POKEMON + VANILLA MINECRAFT = EPIC!!! ► Subscribe and join TeamTDM! :: http://bit.ly/TxtGm8 ► Follow Me on Twitter :: http://www.twitter.com/DanTDM ► BUY MY ...
War of Crypto will most likely be the first game released that uses Enjin Coin
- It’s a mainstream style game which will be on PC, Android and iOS.
- It’s a 3d multiplayer epic adventure
- Lucille games, who is building the game is already successful, having created Pokefind which has 1.4 million users.
War of Crypto Announcement - Teaser Trailer
► Our Website! :: https://warofcrypto.io/ ► Follow Us on Twitter :: https://twitter.com/WarOfCrypto War of Crypto is a PvP multiplayer game that features uni...
It’s a PvP multiplayer game that features unique, evolvable, tradeable heroes, set in an incredibly detailed epic fantasy world facing a relentless, imminent doom.
The dragons will evolve on the blockchain using smart contracts provided by Enjin Coin
Gamers will be able to level-up, customise, and battle ENJ-powered crypto-heroes — and buy and sell them for CryptocurrencyBlockchain backed itemsBlockchain backed items are far more flexible than normal items which are stored in game servers
- Virtual items on the blockchain are truly yours, you can use them, trade them, sell them, lend them, and own them forever if you wish.
- They make gaming worlds mean so much more.
- Give you a deeper connection with your online characters.
- Your heroes can grow with you through multiple games and your belongings can belong to you forever
- Blockchain items can move through different gaming universes, Which allows you to retain your characters and all your possessions. Where characters can slide through different dimensions and you don’t have to say goodbye once the game’s over.
- This will create exciting new gameplay where it pays to co-operate to gain an advantage. Where you can match your skills and possessions with other people, giving you a stronger connection, and a deeper sense of purpose.
- Blockchain enables characters and possessions also exist outside of games, on social media profiles, websites, forums, and augmented reality glasses as you walk down the street.
- Creating in a future where you can trade gaming assets with people you meet out and about.
- Where you can walk into a retail shop, buy an item, and have your gaming character receive it instantly.
- A future where you can sell your items and use the money to buy food, drink, or to pay your rent.
- A future where gaming is so deeply intertwined with the real world that it’s nearly impossible to tell them apart.
- This future for gaming that can never exist without the blockchain.
War of Crypto is a big step towards that future.These blockchain backed items will be created using Enjin’s Unity PluginUnity Plugin
Enjin has solidified a marketing partnership with Unity who will promote Enjin’s blockchain integration solutions to 4 millions game developers.
Enjin’s point and click Unity Plugin will make it easy for any Developer to add blockchain based products with no code required.
The upcoming Unity Plugin will enable developers to integrate blockchain backed virtual items into games on platforms such as iOS, Android, Tizen, Windows, Universal Windows Platform, Mac, Linux, WebGL, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, Steam VR, PlayStation VR, Gear VR, Windows Mixed Reality, Daydream, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, tvOS, Nintendo Switch, Fire OS, Facebook Gameroom, Apple ARKit, Google ARCore, and Vuforia.
Find out more about it:
CRYPTO GAMES COMMUNITY: From the blockchain games technology We bring together Gamers, Developers, Designers & Creatives. Features daily news, blogs, reviews, Live stream broadcast, Crypto League and more
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY:
Twitter: 📋Follow us:📨
Join in on the conversation with Crypto Gamers when you subscribe to CRYPTONICLES.