The blockchain ecosystem is a very complex and ever-changing space. What sort of indicators can we use to gauge its health aside from the price of coins and overall market capitalization?
Top 51 Cryptocurrency Blogs and Blockchain Websites, Ranked by Twitter Following & User Traffic - www.Cryptonicles.com June 2018
For starters, in this digital currency world, digital media is a major lifeline. So much so where it is safe to say that the ecosystem’s ‘reach’ would be indicative of it’s potential market size and strength.
Although I am not pointing to any direct correlation (however uncanny it may be), it is interesting to observe my social media and traffic analytics move upwards and downwards alongside the price of bitcoin.
Also, it has become very apparent that ICO marketing strategies and ‘Hype Scores’ have become defining metrics of crowdfunding campaigns for new tokens.
Another reason leading me to believe that it is our overall activity online, specifically social, that propels the blockchain.
So I decided to take a look at the rest of the blogs online to see where we all stand together in this crusade towards mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Note that many blogs are new, coinciding with the infancy of the ecosystem, and so more data needs to be collected before they can be properly ranked in terms of site traffic. Cryptonicles is only 5 months old at the time of this writing, for example. Give us some time, we’ll get there.
Also, if I’ve missed anything in the top 51, my apologies in advance. Just email me and I’ll fix it.
For rankings, in regards to website traffic volume, the margin of error, at lower ranks is greater, as well as constantly changing as blog owners figure out the best way to share their stories.
In other words, rankings are more clear cut towards the top.
This makes Twitter an additional important indicator of blog and community strength, the loudspeaker microphone of the crypto world serves as a pulse of the blockchain. Some blogs may have just started, but may also be very active on Twitter, thats how we wedged in with Cryptonicles, thanks for levelling the playing field Jack.
I’ve also included links to available contact information for each site just in case you wanted to reach out to them yourself.
I will try to come back to this piece and update it when I can. Or perhaps do a top 101 six months from now to see how things have changed.
But for now, these are the top 51 cryptocurrency and blockchain blogs/websites, ranked by Twitter following and user traffic in June of 2018.
Consider sharing this page to your network to promote cryptocurrency and blockchain to the rest of the world.
We can all help the entire ecosystem grow.
Alex, Founder Cryptonicles.com
Top 51 Cryptocurrency Blogs and Blockchain Websites Ranked by TWITTER FOLLOWING
1. COINDESK Twitter Following: 723 Thousand Followers
2. BITCOINMAGAZINE Twitter Following: 496 Thousand Followers
3. COINMARKETCAP Twitter Following: 433 Thousand Followers
4. COINTELEGRAPH Twitter Following: 389 Thousand Followers
5. NEWS.BITCOIN Twitter Following: 311 Thousand Followers
6. CCN Twitter Following: 175 Thousand Followers
7. BITCOINGARDEN Twitter Following: 111 Thousand Followers
8. ALTCOINTODAY Twitter Following: 84.9 Thousand Followers
9. THEBITCOINEWS Twitter Following: 78.8 Thousand Followers
10. BITCOINIST Twitter Following: 40.9 Thousand Followers
11. NEWSBTC Twitter Following: 38.5 Thousand Followers
12. CRYPTOCOINUPDATES Twitter Following: 37.2 Thousand Followers
13. THEMERKLE Twitter Following: 36.8 Thousand Followers
14. WHATBITCOINDID Twitter Following: 31.7 Thousand Followers
15. BRAVENEWCOIN Twitter Following: 30.5 Thousand Followers
16. LETSTALKBITCOIN Twitter Following: 26 Thousand Followers
17. BTCMANAGER Twitter Following: 25.1 Thousand Followers
18. COIN-TURK Twitter Following: 17.2 Thousand Followers
19. INSIDEBITCOINS Twitter Following: 14.6 Thousand Followers
20. ABRA Twitter Following: 14.5 Thousand Followers
21. 99BITCOINS Twitter Following: 14.4 Thousand Followers
22. ETHNEWS Twitter Following: 13 Thousand Followers
23. CRYPTONICLES Twitter Following: 12.3 Thousand Followers
24. BITCOINWARRIOR Twitter Following: 12.2 Thousand Followers
25. COINJOURNAL Twitter Following: 10.6 Thousand Followers
Top 5 Best Upcoming Video Games on the Blockchain 2018: Your career playing for cryptocurrency?
After already having experienced decades of in-game currency from household names like World of Warcraft, Pokemon, and Grand Theft Auto, the idea of actually earning real tokens, with an actual value ,is going to have millions of gamers on the edge of their seats looking to pay the bills with all of those homegrown skills.
26. 1STMININGRIG Twitter Following: 9.5 Thousand Followers
27. COINSUTRA Twitter Following: 8.4 Thousand Followers
28. BLOCKGEEKS Twitter Following: 7.3 Thousand Followers
29. COINSPECTATOR Twitter Following: 6.7 Thousand Followers
30. BLOCKONOMI Twitter Following: 6.2 Thousand Followers
31. BICOINZAR Twitter Following: 6.1 Thousand Followers
32. SVKCRYPTO Twitter Following: 5.7 Thousand Followers
33. CRYPTONINJAS Twitter Following: 5.66 Thousand Followers
34. BITCOINDOOD Twitter Following: 5.6 Thousand Followers
35. CRYPTOCLARIFIED Twitter Following: 5 Thousand Followers
36. BL4NKCODE.INFO Twitter Following: 4.7 Thousand Followers
37.COINSPEAKER Twitter Following: 4.4 Thousand Followers
38. STOREOFVALUEBLOG Twitter Following: 3.9 Thousand Followers
39. CRYPTOAUSTRALIA Twitter Following: 3.8 Thousand Followers
40. CRYPTOMINING Twitter Following: 3.74 Thousand Followers
41. FORKLOG Twitter Following: 3.7 Thousand Followers
42. CRYPTOCURRENCYAUS Twitter Following: 3.6 Thousand Followers
43. AMCRYPTO Twitter Following: 3.3 Thousand Followers
44. BLOKT Twitter Following: 3.1 Thousand Followers
45. ALLCOINNEWS Twitter Following: 3.06 Thousand Followers
46. CRYPTOCOINSPY Twitter Following: 3 Thousand Followers
47. COINFUNDA Twitter Following: 2.88 Thousand Followers
48. BITSONBLOCKS Twitter Following: 2.82 Thousand Followers
49. CRYPTOCOINSTIME Twitter Following: 2.7 Thousand Followers
50. COINIDOL Twitter Following: 2.66 Thousand Followers
51. USETHEBITCOIN Twitter Following: 2.5 Thousand Followers
Originally applied to describing the distribution of wealth in a society, fitting the trend that a large portion of wealth is held by a small fraction of the population, the Pareto distribution has colloquially become known and referred to as the Pareto principle, or "80-20 rule".
Top 51 Cryptocurrency Blogs and Blockchain Websites Ranked by USER TRAFFIC
1. COINMARKETCAP Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 158.84 Million Users
2. COINDESK Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 14.73 Million Users
3. COINTELEGRAPH Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 9.01 Million Users
4. CCN Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 6.96 Million Users
5. NEWS.BITCOIN Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 4.25 Million Users
6. CRYPTOCURRENCYNEWS Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 3.1 Million Users
7. NEWSBTC Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 2.54 Million Users
8. BITCOINIST Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 2.18 Million Users
9. 99BITCOINS Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 2.16 Million Users
10. BLOCKGEEKS Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 1.48 Million Users
11. THEMERKLE Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 1.38 Million Users
12. AMCRYPTO Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 1.37 Million Users
13. CRYPTOMINING Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 1.23 Million Users
14. BTCMANAGER Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 857 Thousand Users
15.COINSUTRA Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 818 Thousand Users
16. BITCOINMAGAZINE Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 766 Thousand Users
17. CRYPTOVEST Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 673 Thousand Users
18. ETHNEWS Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 620 Thousand Users
19. COINSPEAKER Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 575 Thousand Users
20. BLOCKONOMI Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 573 Thousand Users
21. 1STMININGRIG Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 566 Thousand Users
22. BITZAMP Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 531 Thousand Users
23. BRAVENEWCOIN Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 409 Thousand Users
24. COINATMRADAR Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 342 Thousand Users
25. USETHEBITCOIN Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 323 Thousand Users
26. COINJOURNAL Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 306 Thousand Users
27. CRYPTOCOINSPY Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 302 Thousand Users
28. COINIDOL Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 253 Thousand Users
29. CRYPTOPOTATO Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 232 Thousand Users
30. COIN-TURK Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 222 Thousand Users
31. BITCOINGARDEN Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 206 Thousand Users
32. CAPTAINALTCOIN Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 187 Thousand Users
33. ABRA Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 171 Thousand Users
34. ALTCOINTODAY Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 162 Thousand Users
35. BITCOINBLOG.DE Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 144 Thousand Users
36. BITCOINMARKETJOURNAL Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 135 Thousand Users
37. CRYPTONINJAS Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 133 Thousand Users
38. COINDOO Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 96.1 Thousand Users
39. CRYPTOCURRENCYFREAK Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 94 Thousand Users
40. CRYPTOCLARIFIED Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 93.4 Thousand Users
41. BITCOINCHASER Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 93 Thousand Users
42. CRYPTOTICKER Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 77 Thousand Users
43. THEBITCOINEWS Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 76 Thousand Users
44. ZYCRYPTO Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 71.4 Thousand Users
45. BLOCKCHAIN24 Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 71 Thousand Users
46. CRYPTOCOREMEDIA Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 58 Thousand Users
47. CRYPTOPOST Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 56 Thousand Users
48. CRYPTO-NEWS Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 51 Thousand Users
49. COINGAPE Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 8 Thousand Users
50. CRYPTOFORUM Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 7.3 Thousand Users
51. COINWISDOM Traffic Volume Last 6 Months: 6 Thousand Users
Hope this helps!
A Step-by-Step Crypto Guide to Weekly Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Payouts: How to invest with Lisa & online blockchain income via GlobalCoinPayInv
The first thing you want to do is register on the website, you should see a registration page that looks like this, click the image below, or any others you find here, to get started:
Data sourced from:
Join in on the conversation with Alex Masters Lecky when you subscribe to CRYPTONICLES.