Skip to Content

If you keep up with decentralized applications and cryptogames, you might have heard of ETHEREMON, one of the first games built on the Ethereum network.

You think crypto games are only for gamers? Maybe Etheremon can change your mind

ETHEREMON creates a world in which MonSeekers, the players, can capture, train and bring their Ether Monsters (Mons) to battles. More than just a new entertainment platform, ETHEREMON’s mission is to set the foundation for a revolution in gaming, where players have full ownership over their game assets.

Entering its second stage of development, ETHEREMON is launching the long-awaited Adventure Mode. The special thing about this is it caters to both crypto investors and game enthusiasts. Let’s take a look at this new features and what it has in store for you.

The Rewards for crypto investors as Adventure Hosts

There are exactly 108 Adventure Sites in the world of ETHEREMON and this number remains at 108 permanently. Each of these sites will be co-hosted by 10 players. The ownership of each site is an ERC-721 token, like every monster in the Etheremon’s world, which can be freely traded to anyone.

The hosts of an Adventure Site will be rewarded every time a Mon embarks on a journey at their site. 90% of the adventure fee will be equally distributed among the site’s owners. The remaining 10% will go to ETHEREMON development team for contract maintenance.

Why players are excited about this mode

Players can now send their Mons to explore the 108 Adventure Sites in the ETHEREMON world and collect astounding rewards.

To start an adventure, Mon-Seeker selects a Mon and pays an adventure fee (either in ETH or EMONT). Adventure fee is the ticket to access to Adventure Mode. This fee is collectively determined by the true owners of the Adventure Sites.

With every adventure, monsters will bring home one of these rewards, from the most common to the most exquisite. This is the only way players can boost monsters’ stats permanently to their maximum potential as well as go for legendary monsters hunting.

- EMONT (ERC-21 token)

- EXP boxes (for increased experience point)

- Booster shards (permanent boost for a Mon’s Battle Power)

- Level-up pill

- Mysterious Mons (including Legendary, super rare Mons)

Adventure Sites Pre-sale

54 Adventure Sites will be released in this Pre-Sale event. That means 540 slots are up for grab to become an adventure host.

The Pre-sale will follow an auction-like process, with the starting bid placed at 0.5 ETH or 250 EMONT. At the end of the Pre-sale, the top 10 bidders of each site will become the sites’ hosts.

Early bidders can even claim 100- or 50-EMONT rewards, unlimited.

Pre-Sale starts 00.00 UTC, 26 May 2018 and is only open for registered users.

Check out Official Adventure Pre-Sale Page for more details and register to participate!


Follow their community at:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/etheremon/
Tweeter: twitter.com/myetheremon
Reddit: reddit.com/r/etheremon/
Twitter:
twitter.com/myetheremon


----

WRITEN BY CRYPTO GAMES COMMUNITY.

We bring together Gamers, Developers, Designers & Creatives. Features daily news, blogs, reviews and more From the blockchain games technology

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY:
Website:
https://www.crypto-gamers.org
Twitter:http://witter.com/Cryptoandgamers
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cryptogamercommunity
Telegram: http://t.me/BlockchainGamesCommunity
Discord: http://discord.gg/xDqC4pU
Instagram: http://instagram.com/crypto.gamers

@cryptogamercommunity

Join in on the conversation with Crypto Gamers when you subscribe to CRYPTONICLES.